Thank you for your interest in Siena Academy! Below you will find answers to many frequently asked admissions questions but please call or email us with any further questions. We look forward to getting to know you and your child.
- Parent Visit: The parent visit consists of a school tour and observation in the environments that you are interested in applying for. These tours and observations take place during the morning work period, therefore your child will not accompany you for this visit. Both parents are encouraged to attend. Please allow 45 minutes to an hour for one environment, longer if you are observing in multiple environments.
- Submit the application: Download the application here and submit along with $100 application fee per child.
- Child Visit: After receiving your application, the school will contact you to set up your child’s visit.
- Toddler visits take place between 1:00-3:00pm.
- Primary visits take place at 3:30pm.
- Elementary visits consist of a shadow day. Your child will be dropped off to spend a full morning from 8:30-11:30 in the classroom.
- Admission Decision: The first round of admissions decisions will be mailed in mid March for all applications completed by the end of February. We will follow a rolling admissions process after that time if there are spaces available. We do maintain a waitlist for each environment after we reach capacity.
Tuition and Financial Assistance 2018-2019
- Toddler $6,494
- Children’s House, Half-day $6,494
- Children’s House, Full-day $8,270
- Elementary $9,435
- Toddler $7,859
- Children’s House, Half-day $7,859
- Children’s House, Full-day $9,596
- Elementary $11,043
*In-Parish refers to those families who live within the parish boundaries and are registered at St. Catherine’s parish. Families who live outside of the parish boundaries may request the Pastor’s approval to register at St. Catherine’s parish. After registering, families must be contributing regularly to St. Catherine’s parish via Faith Direct for one year prior to September 1st of the school year in which they are seeking In-Parish status.
Sibling discount: 2nd child 10%, all other siblings 20%.
Financial assistance is available and we do our best to meet the needs of each family. In order to be eligible for financial assistance, you must apply via FACTS . The deadline for the 2018-19 school year is March 16, 2018.