Palio di Siena
Virtual 5K and Fun Run
Due to the coronavirus, we have pivoted our much needed 5K and Fun Run to an online version of our beloved fundraiser. The structure of the race will be very different to accommodate social distancing and the current quarantine laws. Rather than taking place on a specific date at a specific time, the VIRTUAL 5K and FUN RUN will take place between the 16th and the 25th of May. You can run anywhere you’d like and log a time anytime during that period. You can take pictures of yourselves running and challenge friends to race you and register too! Our goal is to make the event as easy as possible for anyone to participate from anywhere!
We have a variety of exciting ways to participate:
- Runners can compete in our fastest 5K challenge (Age group prizes)
- Bikers can take on the 10k per day biking challenge – bike 10k per day for 5 days (Prizes available)
- Walkers can do a 5K or a 5x5K challenge – walk five 5ks in seven days
- Cyclists can take on the 50x5k challenge – ride 250k in seven days
- Kids 9 and under can run, walk, bike, scooter, skateboard, or any combination
To be eligible for prizes, you must enter either the 5k Run or 50k Bike categories.
-$30 per person for 5K run and 50K bike race
-$20 for children 9 and under for the Fun Run
Everybody who registers will get this year’s Race T-shirt – the color this year is Orange!!
Please register at the Eventbrite link below.
(To be eligible for the 5k run or the 50k bike prizes you must enter our Eventbrite page and log your times on through the document linked there).
Register and Log Times at our Eventbrite Link HERE.
If you would like to support the race by collecting donations from family and friends, you can use this easy GoFundMe link!
If you would like to make a donation to Siena Academy in lieu of the 5k Fundraiser, please consider donating to the school HERE.