Thank you for your interest in Siena Academy!
At this time all of our environments are fully enrolled for the 2021-22 school year. Please complete the inquiry form if you would like to be notified in the event spaces become available.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year at the end of October 2021. Below you will find answers to many frequently asked admissions questions but please call or email us with any further questions. We look forward to getting to know you and your child.
1. Submit Inquiry Form: If you are interested in finding out more about our school or considering applying, please submit an inquiry form here.
2. Parent Tour: The parent visit consists of an introductory talk by the Head of School, a school tour and observation in the environments that you are interested in applying for. These tours and observations take place during the morning work period, therefore your child will not accompany you for this visit. Both parents are encouraged to attend. Please allow for an hour and a half for the tour. The link for tour signups will be made available here starting mid-October.
3. Submit the application: The school considers the submission of an application to be an indication of the family’s willingness to embrace the Montessori philosophy and methodology that was witnessed and explained during the observation. After the observation and careful discernment if Montessori is the right choice for your child download the application here and submit along with $100 application fee per child. Applications for the 2022-23 school year are due January 31st, 2022.
4. Parent Interview: Parents will be asked to view a parent education video that discusses various Montessori topics prior to their interview. This video will be a starting point for the discussion.
5. Child Visit: After receiving your application and completing the parent interview, you will be contacted to set up your child’s visit.
- Toddler visits take place between 1:00-3:00pm.
- Primary visits take place at 3:30pm.
- Elementary visits consist of a shadow day. Your child will be dropped off to spend a full morning from 8:30-11:30 in the classroom.
6. Admission Decision: Offers of enrollment are made on an individual basis after taking into consideration the class structure and the program needs. The first round of admissions decisions will be mailed in late February. We will follow a rolling admissions process after that time if there are spaces available. We do maintain a waitlist for each environment after we reach capacity.
Tuition and Financial Assistance 2021-2022
- Toddler $7,170**
- Children’s House, Half-day $7,170
- Children’s House, Full-day $9,630
- Elementary $10,220
- Toddler $8,540**
- Children’s House, Half-day $8,540
- Children’s House, Full-day $11,100
- Elementary $11,830
*In-Parish refers to those families who live within the parish boundaries and are registered at St. Catherine’s parish. Families who live outside of the parish boundaries may request the Pastor’s approval to register at St. Catherine’s parish. After registering, families must be contributing regularly to St. Catherine’s parish via Faith Direct for one year prior to September 1st of the school year in which they are seeking In-Parish status.
Sibling discount: 2nd child 5%, all other siblings 20%.
** There is no sibling discount on Toddler tuition.
Financial assistance is available and we do our best to meet the needs of each family. In order to be eligible for financial assistance, you must apply via FACTS . The deadline for the 2021-22 school year is March 5, 2021.